Labor Day Weekend Plans

Labor Day weekend starts tomorrow...summer's last hurrah! What plans do you have? Tomorrow, Felicity, Colette, the grandkiddos, and I are going to the state fair! (Pictures of that will be coming!) Colette has to work tomorrow afternoon and every day but Sunday. Hubby plans on tackling a drainage issue that is threatening to undermine one corner of our driveway. I have sewing projects to keep me busy. And then there are these...


,,,pounds and pounds of them that will be calling my name all weekend long. Time for more spaghetti sauce and more tomato soup for the freezer! Yum!

Leave me a comment and let me know what you'll be doing this weekend! I'd love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. We just froze some Bi-Color corn, so that chore is completed for the year. It's just the two of us for this weekend (family lives in Florida, and Ohio). We'll go out for breakfast on Labor Day and then invest in the economy (I need to replace some shorts, hope to find a good sale). Then a Grill out for the Mister and me, yes, I use the "good stuff" even for just the two of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...invest in the economy..." LOVE it! I just may adopt that line. ;-) Yes, I think I may do a bit of that tomorrow.
    Sounds like a great weekend! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...