Real Meals for Real Families

Each week, I (try my best to) post my menu plan on my Jiggety Pig Facebook page. I include links to recipes I find online and/or new recipes I'm trying. Here's a sneak peek of the next week of eating at our house! For all the recipe links, hop on over to Jiggety Pig on Facebook, *like* my page, and you'll get weekly menu inspiration in your news feed PLUS all the links for this week's menu. I call it Real Meals for Real Families!

Day #1 - Crispy Cashew Coconut Chicken Tenders (find link on FB) with Mango Sauce, mandarin orange slices
Day #2 - pasta alfredo with hot Italian sausage and broccoli, green salad, baguette
Day #3 - Bacon and Egg Pie (from Big Sky Cooking - link on FB), fruit
Day #4 - Pomegranate Grille Sauce Braised Chicken (recipe link on FB), steamed carrots, rice medley
Day #5 - grilled burgers, corn-on-the-cob
Day #6 - sub sandwiches, fruit salad
Day #7 - grilled chicken, grilled sweet potatoes (recipe link on FB), grilled green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...