New Listings in the Shop

Last week was a sewing week. And today, I was able to actually list some items!

My favorite color this summer is lobster red. (I think it has something to do with Max being in the Coast Guard and, consequently, a love for all things nautical.) So, this tote/marketing bag is putting a smile on my face! Look for it in my Jiggety Pig shop at this link



And, finally(!), there's an historical costume in my shop again! They were simply flying off the shelves earlier this year, and I've had a very difficult time keeping up with the demand. This 4-piece ensemble sold well in the shop a few years ago, and I was happy to procure more linen, so I could make more with the remaining bodice fabric. But this is it. When they're gone, they're gone for good! See this costume in Wonderful Life Farm by clicking here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...