- teach myself to make soap
- read Dietrich Bonhoeffer's "The Cost of Discipleship"
- learn how to make half a dozen cocktails well
- take a couple of online French language courses with Colette (a refresher for me, but new to her)
- learn more about figs
- take a distance learning class from a British university, "The English Country House: History, Architecture, and Landscape"
I'm super excited about that last one! The class started this week. My books arrived. And I'm taking a college class for the first time in 28 years!
Let the year begin (finally!).