Lavender and Linen

I love breathing new life into antique linens! I've just repurposed some lovely antique pieces, bought during my last trip to California, into lavender sachets. Plumply stuffed with lavender from Provence, France, they make a lovely gift! They are all in the shop now!

Click here to view this one, monogrammed with an "H":


Click here to view nearly identical ones, but without the monogram:


Click here to see this set of three, embroidered with a blue daisy:


And click here to see a set of two, larger, blue embroidered sachets:




4 comments:

  1. That's what I can do with an old pillowcase cover that is slowly coming apart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty! One of these days I'll learn how to use my sewing machine. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...