New and Classic Favorites in the Shop

I've been sewing my little heart out lately! And then I abruptly stopped and went to Nantucket with Collete for two days! (More on that next.)

But here's a glimpse at the new items in my shop. First is a really elegant colonial girl's gown...perfect for an autumn or Christmastime visit to Colonial Williamsburg, don't you think? Click here to see it in the shop.


And some new classics are back...my best-selling, most popular Christmas stockings ever!

Just in case you have more than a few relatives, there are 90 of these in stock. They sell out every year, and I get requests for them all year long, so this year I really stocked up! Click here to see them in the shop.


There are 30 of these in stock, with many more still to be sewn. Click here to see them in the shop.


Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...