Walking, Walking, Walking

The weather has been so delicious this spring...mostly temperate with gusty breezes keeping the bugs at bay.  Perfect walking weather!  Walking is my preferred form of exercise...I do a bit of yoga and a bit of zumba, but mostly I like to walk.  This spring, I've really increased my distance.  Some days it's just an easy, one-mile walk with the dog. Other days, I decide on my route, and pick a 2 1/2-, 3 1/2-, or a 4-mile power walk, with the goal being a total of 8 1/2 - 12 miles over the course of the week.  Today, Colette wanted to go too, and she picked a different route of 2 1/2 miles.  The uphill part was a bit grueling, but the view was gorgeous!


2 comments:

  1. Yes, walking these roads would be a wonderful exercise route! No wonder you stay in good shape.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...