Whiskey Jalapeno Sliders

Recently, we tried the Pioneer Woman’s “Spicy Whiskey BBQ Sliders” (click here for the recipe).  I’d never made sliders before. It sure would be nice if one could find itty-bitty hamburger buns.  But I found some basic white rolls in the bakery section of the grocery store, and they worked just fine.  The sliders were a big hit with everyone!


Although, I tweaked her recipe in the following ways:
1.) I renamed it.
2.) I just can’t bring myself to pan fry a hamburger, so we grilled them.  I would highly recommend this!
3.) While the burgers are grilling, make the whiskey-jalapeno sauce. Instead of putting your cooked burgers into the pan of sauce, I would recommend that you just spoon it over your burgers (liberally!).
Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

  1. I just tried three of Pioneer Woman's recipes this past week: ranch chicken breasts, sloppy joes, and the chicken tortilla soup. all were good! Now I have your recommendation on the burgers. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I'll have to check out those other recipes. Thanks for YOUR recommendation!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...