In honor of Tasha Tudor's upcoming birthday on Thursday, August 28th, I am having a blog give-away! Tasha Tudor has influenced my life tremendously...inspiring me with her self-sufficiency, her seemingly endless skills, her positive attitude, and her appreciation for the beauty found around us here in New England. (If you type Tasha Tudor into the search bar on the top left corner of this blog, you will find numerous blog postings I've written that mention her.) So, to celebrate what would've been Tasha's 99th birthday(!) I am giving away this fabulous Tasha Tudor-inspired gift set!
If you win, you will receive:
- a vintage New England Buttr'y Shelf Cookbook
- a simple half apron, like the kind Tasha frequently wore, handmade by me from a 19th century reproduction fabric
- a set of 10 Tasha Tudor-inspired note cards depicting many of the things Tasha loved and enjoyed. The back of each card has a quote from Tasha corresponding to the image on the front. Each card comes with an envelope. (Please note: these are NOT pictures from her property or of her possessions, but they are evocative of the simple beauty she embraced.)
How to enter MORE THAN ONCE? I will enter your name one more time for EACH of the following things:
- link this giveaway on your blog (tell me you're doing so and provide the link)
- "Like" Wonderful Life Farm on Facebook
- Pin this posting to one of your Pinterest boards (please provide me the link)
That's FOUR chances you could have of winning this fabulous gift set! You have until 10 p.m. (EST) on August 28th the enter. Winners will be announced on August 29th!