Table Plans

There’s a gem of a decorator fabric store here in New Hampshire, the third floor of which sells all their remnants (and some of them are yards and yards!) for just $9 a yard.  One day a week, they sell everything on that floor for a mere $6/yd.  But last Saturday, they had an impromptu sale and reduced the whole 3rd floor to $1/yd.!!!  I raced right over as soon as I heard.  Having several projects in mind, I searched diligently, but found nothing.  One bolt did catch my eye, however.  A green plaid of a fabulous weight, and just perfect for a tablecloth.  Once measured, it was found to be just under two yards.  Although too small for a tablecloth, it will make a fabulous throw over another tablecloth, so that’s how I intend to use it.  And since it didn’t measure even two yards, the clerk sold it to me for just $1.00.  I love it’s versatile colors!
It looks great with the very formal Limoges.


And it could look great with the Christmas china too.


I think it would also look great with some autumn touches too, to bring out the copper-colored stripe in the plaid.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...