Scenes from Concord

Today, I made my twice (or thrice) annual trip to my favorite fabric source in Massachusetts.  On the way back, I stopped in Concord to meander the center of town and stop in at three of my favorite shops.  Sadly, two were closed, but it was fun to window shop and take some photographs.


Concord is rich in history, architectural details, and charming trade signs, and I enjoyed playing tourist with my camera.





Although the cook’s shop and the cheesemonger’s were closed, Nesting was open, so up the stairs I went to explore.



Next time, I think I’m going to plan on having lunch at the Colonial Inn (c. 1716).  Yes, definitely going to do that!


4 comments:

  1. What's your favorite fabric shop in MA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Quilted Acorn Shoppe in W. Newbury. You would love it. I had to sign in as Annoymous, as I am having some trouble with my google acct. Where is Sewfisticated? I live on the Seacoast in NH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo...thanks for the recommendation! Sewfisticated has three locations: Dorchester, Framingham, and Somerset.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...