Addiction

I must confess to having a slight addiction to…wrapping paper.  It’s followed closely by an addiction to gift tags.  And let’s not even talk about ribbon.  There are two wrapping papers under our tree right now that are my particular favorites this year.
The first is this birch bark paper that I found at HomeGoods over the summer.  It’s not really meant to be a Christmas wrapping paper, but pair it with the right gift tag, and voila!


And the second is this cheery, bold, modern plaid from Crate & Barrel.


And those fabulous woodland gift tags?  Well, they came from this Etsy shop, Brandywine Designs.  I opted to build my own set of 12 from among their choices, so I also chose owl tags and a few non-Christmas tags.  Absolutely LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...