Product Review: Natural Green Cleaning Products

Recently, I've become acquainted with Gabor and Hayley of Natural Green Cleaning Products on Etsy.  They offered to ship me a sampling of their products so I could try them out.  Making my own, all-natural cleaning products has always been something I've wanted to do...something I'll get around to some time...something I haven't found time for yet.  Can anyone relate?  So, the offer of some natural products shipped straight to me was very appealing!

I LOVE having a clean house!  And when it's clean, I like it to smell clean too!  And I don't mean that I like it to smell like ammonia and Comet.  I like it to smell clean and fresh.  So, I was delighted to receive the samples in all three of the fragrances they offer: lemongrass, lavender, and citrus & spice.

This morning I put the products to the test in my bathroom, which was long overdue for a good cleaning.  Since lemon is my preferred "clean and fresh" smell, I grabbed the Lemongrass All Purpose Cleaner first and set to work around the bathtub.




Mmm...fabulous scent!  It was a light, lemon scent...not overpowering at all.  But a cleaning product can't just smell good, it has to actually work well to.  I liked the clean feel it gave to the tile.  It cut through soap scum on the tub.  And it worked equally well on the crystal decanters...sparkling clean!

Next, I turned my attention to my side of the vanity.  This time I tested the Lavender All-Purpose Cleaner.  Wow!  Not a sickly, sweet lavender at all.  This lavender is very much how naturally growing lavender actually smells.  It was like walking in a garden!  Delightful!  AND it's tough!  Everything you see here, was cleaned with this cleaner!



Everything!  I found it worked equally well for: wood, chrome, glass, mirrors, and marble!  I was completely surprised to think that I could replace half the cleaning products in my cleaning caddy with just this ONE product!

But would it work on the sink?  So, here's my husband's sink...badly in need of scrubbing.  This is a good "before" picture of what my sink looked like too.



And "after"...sparkling clean!  It worked great on that scummy ring around the drain!


Then I switched to the Citrus & Spice All-Purpose Cleaner to clean my husband's side of the vanity.  I expected this to be my least favorite scent (just a personal preference thing), and was quite surprised when it became my favorite!  I loved it's fresh and spicy smell...just the right blending of the two.  In fact, I loved this so much, that I chose this one to continue cleaning the rest of the bathroom.


In short, I LOVE these products!  I think they are a great value for the money ($7.99/32 oz. bottle...shown here) or $19.99/3 pack of 32 oz. bottles shown here.  And they are even offering free shipping on orders of ten dollars.  AND they sell one 32 oz. bottle and a refill concentrate bottle that will make up FIVE bottles worth for $24.99.  I especially like it that they offer the refill deal, because as they say, "Save by getting a Cleaner Refill and save a little bit of our Planet by reusing and consuming less packaging".


They also sent me bottles of their three Air Fresheners, also in the same scent.  With two golden retrievers, we are always in need of these!  A great way to freshen a room with one of their fabulous scents!


To read more about Natural Green Cleaning Products, or to purchase these "mighty dirt ningjas", as they say, click here to go to their Etsy shop!

2 comments:

  1. I love cleaning with good green cleaning product. It makes me happy to know that my home is not just clean but also that it doesn't have any dangerous chemicals.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...