Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine’s Day to all of you!!!

Instead of giving the standard sort of Valentine’s chocolates, I did something different this year. I went to the new, posh grocery store and picked out exotic chocolate bars. It was so much fun! I chose two for each person based on flavors each liked.


Technohubby received:
-Chuao Chocolatiers’ Spicy Maya Bar – the label described it as having “seductive cinnamon, pasilla chile and warming cayenne bedded in dark chocolate”
-Vosges Smoke and Stout Caramel Bar – Rogue Ale’s Chocolate Stout beer, alderwood smoked salt, burnt sugar caramel in dark chocolate

Colette received:
-Madecasse Chocolatier’s Pink Pepper and Citrus Bar – dark chocolate with pink pepper and combava fruit
- Vosges Himalayan Crystal Salt Caramel Bar

Max received:
-Salazon Chocolate Company’s Organic Dark Chocolate with Sea Salt and Crushed Organic Coffee Bar
-Vosges Dark Chocolate with Hickory Smoked Uncured Bacon and Alderwood Smoked Sea Salt Bar

We’ve all had fun sampling tiny pieces for some of them. My favorite, thus far, is the Spicy Maya Bar that Technohubby received. Most delicious!

2 comments:

  1. So glad I discovered your blog via Pleasant View Schoolhouse! Love your Valentine pendant! Did you make it?
    V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting! Pleasant View Schoolhouse is my all-time favorite blog!
    I wish I could say that I'd made my pendant, but no. I purchased it years ago, when we lived in California. I wish there were more days out of the year that I could wear it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...