A New Old Book


Last weekend, I explored a used book store that was yet undiscovered (by me, at least). Great selection! This little gem came home with me.



It’s a book full of parlor games! We love to discover new parlor games. I love them because they allow people of all ages to play together and enjoy one another’s company. And they usually require you to do some thinking.


This one has no publication date. However, the inscription inside the front cover reads, “Hattie from Papa - April 28, ’98.”

3 comments:

  1. would love to hear some new parlor games and how you do them!

    dear Hattie. inscriptions are so lovely.

    deb meyers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm hoping to oblige you soon with some parlor game instructions!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...