Delightful, Beautiful Snow

Winter is my favorite season, and I have to confess that I've been a bit sad lately to see our three-ft. deep snow pack diminish to closer to one foot.  My heart is not quite ready to say goodbye to the quiet, peaceful, pristinely beautiful days of winter.  So I was thrilled to awaken this morning to see huge, fluffy flakes drifting down.

I usually stay home on snowy days, but today Colette and Max were snowboarding, so out we went into the white New England countryside.  Some scenes along the way:






All told, eight more inches coated our world.  Lovely!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know Kate, I got the same as you out my window , but I am dreaming about Spring...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm laughing out loud here too! But I'm just laughing because I knew you'd say that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI KATE.. WE HAVE SOOOOO MUCH SNOW... I HAVE BEEN REALLY ENJOYING MY WINTER SEASON BUT WHEN I COULD NOT SEE OUT MY FRONT OR SIDE WINDOWS THIS MORNING I THINK I BEGAN TO LOOK FORWARD TO SPRING. I MUST SAY HOW REFRESHING IT IS TO HEAR SOMEONE SO POSITIVE ABOUT IT ALL, THOUGH.
    BLESSINGS FROM EASTERN CANADA...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Well, I'm glad you find me positive. I'm afriad when it's hot and humid, I'm not so positive. I can be grumbly then, but not as grumbly as when it was hot and dry when we lived in southern California. I actually LIKE summer now that we live in New England. Blessings to you, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...