Crinkle Cuts

I'm not one to own a gazillion kitchen gadgets for every use, just good quality basics.  But when I spotted this crinkle cutter in a store just before Christmas, I decided to buy one (for me), one for Colette (for her hope chest/Christmas stocking), one for Felicity (stocking stuffer), and one for soap making.  Having purchased four, I really hoped they worked well.

 
Well, I couldn’t have been more thrilled with how it works!  It makes cutting carrots a breeze!  It’s actually much easier to cut carrots with this than with a knife.

It’s like pinking shears for vegetables!  It’s like making puzzle pieces for dinner!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kate that is funny, "pinking shears for veggies"...LOL! I have one too that my sister got me when she was a Pampered Chef Director--it does dress up the look of the veggies:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used mine to make diagonally crinkle-cut carrots for a veggies & dip platter. Fun! Like a carrot chip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THERE IS A TOOL I WOULD LIKE TO HAVE.. I MUST TRY AND SEE IF I CAN FIND ONE..
    HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found them at T.J.Maxx. I hope your weekend is lovely too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...