Branching Out

With the encouragement of friends and strangers, I’ve decided to offer some of my photography as photo notecards in my Etsy shop!  I’ll be listing a different card set each day for the next five days.  The sets are labeled: Fruits Set I, Flower Set I, Flower Set II, Canning & Preserving, and New England Graveyards.  Each set contains four cards with envelopes.

The first set, Fruits Set I, went into the shop tonight!  A photo of a pear grown in our town.


Here is a sneak peak at one image from each set:

Flowers Set I.  A late summer bouquet from the farmers’ market.


Flowers Set II.  A moonflower, covered with dew, at dawn.


Canning & Preserving.  Horseradish jelly canned last summer.


New England Graveyards.  This headstone is in the Granary Burying Ground, Boston, MA.


I don’t alter my photos in any way.  The beauty God (or man, in the case of the last set) created is the beauty you see!

6 comments:

  1. Your photography is fabulous! I love it..and I'm sure it will be a huge success on Etsy! Blessings! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful work Kate! I made postcards out of some of my photos and did the same thing--I just love using my own or others work to send cheer or encouragement to others:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Suzanne! Yes, I love photo cards! Can't wait to turn it over and read something about the photo. Stay warm in this snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. just ordered!

    deb meyers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Deb! I appreciate your business! Stay warm and cozy in the snow!

    For everyone else: I've restocked that same set, plus listed a different set.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...